The Attraction Academy Left Lady Right Lady

The Attraction Academy is the leading Attraction Development and Dating training facility in Africa, teaching men the techniques and secrets to meet, develop attraction with and build lasting relationships with women. Join us at one of our upcoming events to transform your life with women.

100% Success Rate
Click here to transform your life with Women
new confidence cover

Your information is safe with us. We hate spam too.

"I just want to say a big thank you for all that you taught at the course. Since the Master Class, I have been doing so well with women and people in general. More so than I have ever done before!"

- Chris, JHB

"The Attraction Academy Master Class has completely changed my life!"

- Jean, PT

"This Master Class is more valuable than anything else on the market"

- Mark, CT

"After The Attraction Academy Master Class, I approached more girls in one night than I have in my entire life!"

- Sean, CT

"Since attending The Attraction Academy seminar, I am getting an average of 4 women's numbers every time I go out."

- Lucide, JHB

"Since The Attraction Academy workshop, my fear of approaching women has disappeared. Every time I go out, conversation flows very well and I always get numbers. I already feel more confident; things are really happening for me!"

- Ahmed, CT

"The training I received provided me with the ability to attract women. I'm feeling natural doing it now and I got 10 numbers in the last few days."

- Muneer, CT

"I'm currently seeing 4 different girls at the moment, thanks to these guys"

- Lesego, DBN

"My perspective on life has changed completely since taking the Attraction Academy Master Class. I find it exhilarating that all I see now are opportunities - opportunities that if taken will amplify my life exponentially. This feeling is incredible and I'm loving my new perspective."

- Richard, JHB

"The Attraction Academy is a fantastic company with very dedicated instructors who help you to achieve great results with high quality women with the use of very insightful, applicable psychological techniques. I just finished the Master Class and achieved tremendous results, it was worth every cent."

- Azhar, DBN

"I have attended 2 INTERNATIONAL Pick Up Artist Seminars with some of the world's best attraction coaches. I have now completed The Attraction Academy's course and can say with confidence that it is a far better course than anything I have experienced on an international level."

- Donald, JHB

"As a direct result of coming on the Master Class, I have developed the ability to initiate and maintain interesting conversations with women (and people in general). The changes that I have made have given my father more respect fowards me and for me. For me, THAT is an achievement. The knoledge that I've gained is priceless! It has helped me like you cannot imagine. Thank you!"

- Danny, Maputo

Tip of the day
It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it! Words only count 7% of your interaction. Focus on your body language and tone (the other 93% of an interaction).
Click here to apply for our Master Class